We’re super excited to announce that this year we’ll be opening up slots for commission work ^^
Though currently we’re both booked until June, please feel free to send us questions to: commissions @ cirquedefantomes.com
For commission work there are some basic facts:
1) We will both only have about 3 to 4 slots each (so 3~4 slots for D2, and 3~4 slots for Pat). Only one slot each will be open at a time – this means if we currently have a commission, we won’t take another one until the first one is done. However, we will start a wait list. Each commission will take about 3 to 4 months to complete, and in progress pictures will be sent.
2) We reserve the right to include pictures of the finished pieces for our portfolios.
3) You can ask for a piece similar to past works we have done, but neither of us will directly copy a piece that was done before, or a work from another artist.
4) Our pieces are made using Premier air-dry clay, Flumo ceramic slip, and
Apoxy Sculpt. These are one of a kind creations and works of art, so they are not intended as play things for children.
5) Pricing will depend on the size and complexity of the commission – you can always send us a quote request with a short description of what you’re interested in and we’ll let you know the cost. A deposit will be due at the start of a commission, with the balance due when the piece is finished.