Hey everyone ~
We are excited to let you know that D2 is opening up for commission work! Because each doll takes a lot of time and care to make, only one slot is opened at a time. These are available on a first come, first served basis but we will take a list of names for future slots.
Now, there are a few important things to note:
* Only a max of two dolls/items are allowed for commission per a slot. This is to ensure that they’re done in a timely matter and not to overwhelm the artist.
* Commissions could take up to 3 or 4 months to complete – a more definite estimate will be given when the design is finalized.
* A deposit is required at the time the design is finalized. The remainder is due when the doll/items are finished.
* The artist reserves the right to show photographs of the finished commission in their portfolio.
* The artist will not copy any existing designs (either from personal dolls or other artists) – but you can request dolls/items SIMILAR to other pieces the artist has done.
Price estimates vary on the design of the commission – but please feel free to send us emails with general questions. We’re also willing to give rough estimates on concepts as well. Photos will be provided during the sculpting process.
If interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – be sure to include the following information:
~ email address
~ country (this is just so we can give a rough shipping estimate, though the total may change due to final size/shape of the commission and rate changes through the postal service)